Friday, November 03, 2006

Our first blog!


So this is our first official blog.... Seems like all the cool kids are doing it, so we're jumping on the bandwagon! I thought it'd be a fun way to keep everyone updated on our life and to show you all of our fun pictures. (I'm a picture taking fool, and Mike's becoming one too)

We're officially the Macks, officially homeowners, and loving married life. Come visit us-- we have lots of beds for you and great new couches just waiting for some game-ready friends. (And Mike's favorite part, the new Plasma & entertainment system will be arriving tomorrow!!)

Anyway, I will keep this short and sweet for today. Keep checking in on us, and let us know what's happening with you!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAY! I'm the first one to post a reply!! I, for one, will check every day!!!! I never do my own blog, but I do love reading everyone else's!!

MegWardBopp said...

Yeah!! You've joined the blogging revolution. I love it! It's such a great way for friends to keep tabs on each other. Your house is so beautiful! We need to make plans to see each other when I'm home for Christmas- mix up some PPDs! Love you both! xoxo -Meghan

Anonymous said...

Three's a Charm! Well, it's great to see you with a blog. I've been thinking about getting one, but I'm not sure they have my size.

mmmmmm... Game night.