Thursday, December 07, 2006

Decorating at the Mack's!

We've been working hard and having fun, and our house is now officially and wonderfully decorated for Christmas!! The tree is up, ornaments placed, stockings hung, garland draped, ribbons tied and lights icicled. Mike was a laborer outdoors making sure the lights were perfect, and now they are! The wonderful windstorm ruined my bows outside, but that's fixable.

Now we enjoy the soft glow in our living room each evening. It's so peaceful and a beautiful accent to our new home.


Mike, in his suit, slaving away over the icicle lights in between our busy schedules.












The Macks & our tree!















Our beautifully lit home.









Last weekend we were fortunate enough to get some time in with Lindsay! She was home for a few weeks from Haiti and came down Saturday night. I love this picture especially because of the sign above our heads. We miss you, Linds, but we love your heart for the Haitians!





6 comments:

Unknown said...

I love it!! Decorating in the suit...that is some dedication!! Chris fell through our attic floor into the garage when getting out our decorations this year so good thing you didn't do that, you would have messed up the suit!!!!! HA!!!

Molly

Anonymous said...

The house looks good from the pictures, ut I hope to come see you guys and the house in person!! Congrats on your first christmas together I love you both and I'm thankful for such great siblings!!

Rachel said...

The house looks beautiful. I love you both!

Rachel said...

The house looks beautiful! I love you both

Unknown said...

Man am I jealous. Christmas in the Southern Hemisphere just isn't the same. Sun, BBQ and beaches are great, but they don't have the same homey holiday feel.

Your house looks great. Have a happy holiday, and thanks for the shout out.

MegWardBopp said...

Aww, I love reading your blog! It makes me homesick for some biz (and mike, although I haven't had the pleasure of getting to know you to well!!) time and PPD's ;) I'm headed back to the midwest-- will be there by March...so that's a good thing! We can actually see each other :) Miss you and love you!
xoxo
Meghan