Tuesday, June 19, 2007

BIRTHDAY!

I completely forgot about the important day of the last month--- MY BIRTHDAY! I'm one year closer to being able to rent a car. HA! I spent the day at work, and my mom came to take me out to lunch. It was strange to have to go to work on my birthday, but there was no way around it this year! I felt like a little kid when my mom came, though-- she brought me presents to open every hour of the day, brought me roses and took me for a brief shopping trip, too. Such fun!
That evening, Mike and I went to Greenfield for a birthday celebration, Campbell style. Mom made a delicious steak and twice-baked potato dinner plus my all-time favorite dessert: mom's strawberry cheesecake.



Still the royal birthday treatment!







1 comment:

Lea said...

Happy Birthday, Biz! And thanks for the pics of the McNulty wedding!

I've put some more wedding pics up at our site now...
http://gautango.wordpress.com/2007/06/27/wedding-album-prelude/