Tuesday, July 24, 2007

I QUIT!!!


Break out the bubbly because I QUIT MY JOB!!! As most of you know I've been pretty unhappy here for quite a while. I continued to perservere and wait for the next thing to come along. We've prayed a lot and waited and waited. Finally after a miserable 4 week stint, Mike decided that my happiness was worth more than that. We're stepping out in faith and planning to replace my job very soon!


In the meantime, I have a few second interviews and will be seeking more. I'm not experienced in any field I'd like to work in.... and I don't want to work in the events field where I have experience. So, we'll just continue praying and looking for the perfect fit! Thanks for bearing with me through this crazy time. :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

YAY!!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! We know you'll find something perfect soon!!! (in the meantime, enjoy your much deserved time off!)

Molly