Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Campbell Photo Shoot

We're home from the beautiful country of South Africa! It was the most fantastic trip we may ever take, and we had a wonderful time! To see God's country in all of His glory was so amazing.

You'll have to be patient for pictures, though, because we took almost 900!!! I'm in the process of creating a DVD with photos and video clips. I'll post pictures along the way, too.

In the meantime, we got the Campbell family portraits back! My parents also gave us the gift of a portrait of Mike & me for our first (paper) anniversary! Here are the proofs, which turned out great… You can also check out all of the Campbell/Mack photo shoots at www.joelcookston.com. Click on "Proofing," and type in "Campbell" as the password. I must admit, it's a pretty good lookin' family! Enjoy. :)













1 comment:

thegroves said...

WELCOME HOME BIZZLE!!! I can't wait to hear all about the trip! The family photos are AWESOME! You ARE a good lookin' family!! Thanks for sharing! Miss you.