Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Welcome, Sarah Elizabeth!

Our good friends, Cam & Katie Land welcomed their first child into the world on Thanksgiving day! She wasn't due to arrive until 12/4, but the little sweetheart wanted to bless them early. She's healthy, beautiful and happy as can be.

We visited her very briefly before I headed out to California early this week, and we can't wait to get our hands on her again!! (I forgot my camera when we were there) More pictures of her will come, I guarantee it. :)

1 comment:

Lea said...

Glad you made clear it was a little girl, because the umbilical cord kind of looks like... well, never mind.

No, seriously, she is adorable! I think this is the best hospital shot I have ever seen. So much personality! :-)

And how neat that she arrived as a surprise Thanksgiving blessing!