Thursday, December 10, 2009

Snow & Shopping

Photos have been tough to come by with our busyness, but my (camera)phone is always handy! Here is a summary of our week this week thanks to Verizon:

First, Sonya and Connor came to our new house to visit! We ate lunch at Chicago's Pizza - SO thankful to still have one nearby. Connor was smitten by Anabelle. See him checking her out! Anabelle saw her first snow this week! It was beautiful to wake up to, even if it was just a dusting. Here is how excited she was to watch it fall from the sky!
And then she went Christmas shopping with Mimi and me. We went on the coldest, iciest, 60 mph windiest day, but she still loved it! Here's proof:
So that's our week, plus organizing and such.


1 comment:

The Pierce Family said...

I know, it's a crazy life. I can only imagine what it is like to be shopping and preparing for Christmas right in the middle of it all! But Anabelle looks cute as ever and I am glad to hear that things are going well!