Friday, January 11, 2008

Deep Thoughts by Bizzy Jayne

So that's a ridiculous title, but Mike created it for my ridiculous thoughts. (Check out THESE deep thoughts, which we love) I have really random yet involved thoughts that I like to share with my husband afterwards. The other day it was about how my jeans fit over a period of time or something totally stupid like that.

On January 2, 2008, I had a deep thought about the year ahead. Heather created her huge list of resolutions, and it got me thinking about my list of predicitions for 2008. I couldn't get past the first one, so here it is: I predict that at least two of my good friends will announce their pregnancies this year. Well, crap on my head and call me Liza -- the very next day we got a call with the first baby announcement! I am good! Actually, God is good. We're so very excited! I just had to be patient to publish it. :)

If I have other deep thoughts for you, I'll pass them along. Most of them will probably end with Mike's ears, but the really good ones will make it through to you.

HAPPY WEEKEND!

No comments: