Monday, January 07, 2008

Family Reunion/Wiiunion

This weekend was what we call our "Family Reunion." Three of my best girlfriends, our husbands and I spent the weekend together in Minooka, IL. Stacy & Dustin Grove, Aim & Jason Domingo and the newly Bonnie & Kevin Gillespie, as well as we, the Macks, reunited at the Domingos' for a weekend of fun!


We had a blast playing guys vs. girls in Catch Phrase. If "Glassburg," "Gerald Ford," or "Curing Rabies" makes you laugh, then you might understand an inkling of our weekend. It was absolutely wonderful to catch up with such great friends. We each live hours away from the others, but our reunions are full of laughs and love.


Stace was the official photog for the weekend, so once I get pictures from her, I will post them. For now, you can enjoy my one photo for the weekend: the Groves before bed. We snuggled up tight with four couples in a 2 bedroom house. The Groves & Gillespies generously took air matresses in the living room. Good times, good times.


Oh, and all future reunions will also be Wiiunions as the men loved playing the Wii (of course.) We had to PRY them away to spend quality time with their wives. For our next reunion, we plan to send the men away for some gaming while we do some oohing and aahing. (more to come on that note...)

1 comment:

the domingo tribe said...

Too funny! I just posted about the weekend today, after I got the pictures from Stace. I can't wait for the next time we all get to hang out again!