Thursday, March 06, 2008

WOW!

All of a sudden, last night, it hit me… we're going to NEW ZEALAND!! I've been packing and planning like we're going on vacation, but when I realized where and what we'll be doing, my heart skipped a beat.

We spent Tuesday night watching Lord of the Rings, which was filmed in New Zealand, so we could see the scenery. Not really sure what was real and what was a set, but it is beautiful! Incredible countryside, gorgeous seascapes, God's creation! (Good movie, by the way. I was sure I didn't want to see it, but now I'm glad I did)

So we are traveling to the other side of the world for an experience down under. I laid out my clothes - for the second time - last night, and I had to have things set out for : White water rafting, a Dart River safari (that takes us back to where L.o.t.R. was filmed), and sky diving. I'm not sure my mind is prepared for what all we get to do next week…. But I can't wait!!! :)

Looking forward to sharing photos and stories when we return!



2 comments:

Molly said...

Have a WONDERFUL TRIP!!! I can't wait to hear about it when you get back!!!!!!

The Greenes said...

Oh my... ZORBING looks sooo fun! Have a great trip in New Zealand!!