Friday, April 18, 2008

SKY DIVING!!!

This is the long-awaited post of the Macks doing something I never imagined I would!!! We went SKY DIVING!!! It was an incredible experience, unexplainable and difficult to remember as soon as we landed. It was exhilarating, full of adrenaline and a bit nauseating. ha!

This post is way late because I was hoping to find a way to post our sky diving VIDEOS too! However, it just hasn't happened. Their DVD formatting is newer than what we use in the US, so we can only even watch it on our computer. Anyways, the sky diving pictures will have to do. And sometime you will just have to come see our videos for yourself. They are, by far, the coolest things EVER!

I went first... with two other people. Mike and I both had videographers jump with us, so we had to go on separate planes. It probably made things better for me because I had to be more brave. Here's me getting ready to go!



My jumper and me. Am I excited or terrified???






The plane! Yes, it's incredibly tiny. Seven of us squeezed into a plane the size of my couch.













Mike is geared up and ready to go!




A beautiful landing!










Mike absolutely loved it! Although I say it was my first and last jump, he'd definitely go again. Not sure anything can beat jumping out of a plane over the incredible New Zealand landscape, though.




We survived! AMAZING jump! What a rush!

2 comments:

Lindsay Downham said...

Great pictures. I'm really impressed you did that!! I felt nervous just reading your post about it. haha
I miss you!!
Can't wait to see you in May.

Anonymous said...

We need to catch up real soon. I will officially be in Indy this next saturday the 17th. I am super jealous of your skydiving adventures. I havent been skydiving in years. I would love to go this summer.
Keep in touch and look forward to seein ya.