Thursday, April 24, 2008

Wonderful Wednesday!

Oh what a day! After an evening of working out and a delicious Greek dinner, which I must share the recipe for soon, we sat down for the most wonderful evening!

For Christmas this year, I bought Mike a guitar. He's been wanting one, and I got really excited about him learning to play. For the past four months, he's been teaching himself through internet lessons, asking friends, and just continually practicing on his own. Last night, we sat on the couch for several hours while he tried to pick up new songs-- worship songs and some classic oldies. We learned the strum patterns together, and I sang while Mike played. SO COOL! Granted I will never sing for anyone else to hear, but it was wonderfully sweet to sit with my husband and quite literally, make music together. Melts my heart.

I can't wait for summer nights when we can sit outside around the fire and listen to music by Mike!

No comments: