Friday, May 23, 2008

Ain't No Party Like a West Coast Party Cuz a West Coast Party Don't Stop!

Yeah, that's the theme to our life lately. One party to the next to the next. It's been a whirlwind of activities and celebrations for us lately, and they have all been wonderful! The last six weeks have been wedding, graduation, wedding, mother's day, baby shower, tastefully simple, and now a memorial day party with lots of other events thrown in between. We've been going non-stop!! Stay tuned for some good pictures from the wonderful weekend of baby showering last weekend.

This weekend, we're stopping. Tonight? We're staying in. Probably going to rent a few movies and enjoy time alone. Tomorrow? We're doing whatever the heck we want! I've had three different invites to do fun Saturday stuff, including shopping and going to the gym. I turned them down to do nothing with my hubby. I am like a child anticipating Christmas, but as an adult I'm anticipating down time! We might ride bikes or play tennis or wash our cars or hang out in our pjs all day. I don't care. I just want to be with Mike, with no schedule and no expectations. Ahhh, Saturday. Thank you, God!

We'll hit the ground running on Sunday again, but I guarantee that the next 24 hours will be incredibly sweet!


(My question now is: Will our someday children increase our busyness or help our schedules slow down? Do I really want to know the answer?)

No comments: