Wednesday, October 07, 2009

New Friends

Anabelle made new friends this month!! On September 19th, Connor Alan James was born to our dear friends, Mark & Sonya. We were excited to meet the little guy in the hospital and introduce Anabelle to her new playmate. It won't be long, and they'll be running all over the place together. Here's the proud new mommy and her baby boy.
Anabelle isn't so sure about the new baby that daddy is holding. She was happy to check him out, though.The next week, we made a trip up to Muncie for Anabelle to meet my friend, Phyllis, from BSU. I was awarded a scholarship to college in honor of Phyllis' late husband, Bob. Ever since, we've kept in touch and get to see eachother occasionally. This week was Anabelle's first visit to meet her. Since I am one of Phyllis' "kids," Anabelle is now one of her "grandkids."

Of course, while we were in Muncie, we spent time with Aunt Abby. We wish Aunt Rachie lived just as close!

2 comments:

The Leedle's said...

Hi! Saw your blog thru a mutual blogging friend...was wondering where you got your daughters ADORABLE HEADBANDS? (or if you made them...please tell me how..haha) They are simply fantastic...and she is absolutely cute :-)

Mike & Biz said...

Thank you so much! I do make her bows!!!! And I sell them! Would love to make some for you, if you would like some for your daughter! Just let me know. :) You can email me at elizabethjmack [at] hotmail