Sunday, October 11, 2009

Visit to Butler

The last weekend in September was Mike's cousin's wedding in Butler, IN. We made the 3 hour trek up there to spend some quality time with the in-laws. Grandma Judy was thrilled to get her hands on Anabelle! And Anabelle was equally excited to see her again.
Great Grandma loves her grandbabies! We didn't get a great shot of Anabelle with her, but you can see how much her great-grandma adores her.
We had a great time getting to celebrate Jimmy and Emily, as well as introducing Anabelle to all of the Vanovers. Here is another rare family photo!

1 comment:

The Pierce Family said...

Very Cute Pics! I love all the updates here lately, but I totally understand how hard it can be sometimes to get a chance to sit down tand do them. As I have stated on my blog, nap time only comes so often and you have to everything in that little bit of time! I hope things are well. We need to get together soon!