Tuesday, February 13, 2007

February fun

February! We're already to February.... I cannot believe it!

Mike passed his Series 66 test this month, which was an amazing achievement! Three guys he works with took it earlier in the day, and only one of them passed it. So, Mike's wonderfully thankful to be done studying for a while!

Following the tough testing was the SUPER BOWL!!! What an awesome weekend. I'm sure everyone else shares our joy that the Colts WON!!!!!!!!!! We had a blast at Damon's with a few couples from our small group. Mike and I played card games starting at 1:30 while holding our table for the rest of the group. A little heated competition between spouses is always fun.

Then the Colts smoked the Bears. WOOHOOOOO! Here's a fun shot of our group:















I've had a few events this month and am currently looking out over the ocean on South Beach Miami. It's for work, once again, but it is beautiful! I'm hosting a hospitality suite Tues-Thurs, and Thursday evening is our reception at the Casa Casuarina, better known as the Versace Mansion. Rollin' with the big timers I am! I hope to have some good pictures of the mansion this year--- last year I hadn't figured out my camera, yet.

Regardless, right now the entire city of Indianapolis is snowed in, and I went out at 9am in my capris and tank top to enjoy the sun. I could go for a snow day, though, to sleep in and hang out with my hubby!

I will return soon, and I promise to be better about keeping up with this. Hopefully work will settle down post-Miami!

Give us a buzz...... our schedules are settling down, and who wants that?? We have a 21st birthday party for Rachel, a family wedding, and a weekend ski trip on tap in the next month, but we'd love to see you too! (Especially those of you out of the country who we miss terribly)

Much love to you! xoxo

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm so glad you're back!! I've missed your posts!!

We love you both!
Chris, Molly, Morgan & Emma