Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Long time, no see!

We're baaaaack! So sorry for the long hiatus from blogging. Work has been crazy, so I haven't had the luxury of blogging/e-mail time as usual. Of course, I don't want to spend my home time online, either, so poor blogger was neglected.

What's new with the Macks? First, Christmas was wonderful! It was a whirlwind of family, traveling and celebrations. Here are a few of my favorite pictures from Christmas:



Hailey, our beautiful niece and me in our Christmas pajamas!















Mike being sweet with Hailey Eve :

(We can't publish Mike in his Christmas pajamas--ha!)




















Our stockings hung with care:





















Mike and I had a wonderful Christmas celebration. It happened a few days after Christmas, but it was nice. Prior to that, we were in Connersville, Butler and Greenfield within three days and then Kokomo the weekend after.

Now on to the next month of blogging I missed! (See next post)

No comments: