Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Raining cats & dogs!

After months without rain and an 8 inch deficiency of rainfall in Indiana, we were THRILLED to have storms pass through this week! The winds were so strong, though, that they blew over our grill. I thought it was no big deal and tried to upright it by myself, and that was pretty much impossible. Nick tried to then help me, and we still had nothing. So, when Mike got home, the boys put on their rain clothes and ventured out to save the grill.



As I was watching what was happening with the guys acting like little boys as they headed out to play, I was describing it to Lea on the phone. She suggested I capture the moment for everyone to see.
So, here are Nick and Mike saving the grill:
Reassembling the grill:

And then remembering how fun it is to play in the rain:

1 comment:

Lea said...

Fantastic!