Thursday, August 23, 2007

Rock Solid!

Last weekend, we were thrilled to get away to Stacy Grove's mom's lakehouse on Lake Freeman. We were there to celebrate Bonnie & Kevin's upcoming nuptials on Saturday night, and we somehow turned it into a weekend retreat. Stace & Dustin, Aim & Jason, Bon & Kevin, and Mike & I met up in Monticello Friday night for dinner, game night, boat rides, jet skiing, laughing, relaxing and catching up. I couldn't have planned a better weekend!

It was wonderful to be back with my best girlfriends all in one place, and it was so much fun watching the husbands (and husband-to-be) hanging out and having fun together. Being on the lake was perfect to get their adventurous spirits out, especially since it really didn't get warmer than 75 all weekend. Needless to say, we'll have to plan plenty more of these weekends because it was WONDERFUL!

I also took about 50 pictures in addition to Amy, Stacy and Bonnie's! So, enjoy!!

Ahhh the sunset!

B & K


Fab Four


We scare me... but we're so dang cute!


Late night boat ride!


... ahh the life!

Cap'n Amy~

Playin on the water :)


Pre-shower picture! Aim was already gone...

The Gillespies to be!

Bon & Care
Showering... what a view!

We decided this would be appropriate for our Christmas card. : )

The Groves~

Candid~
Can't wait for another weekend just like it!!

2 comments:

thegroves said...

LOVE the pics! I finally got to see them-- dang computer! ;) I have another great Christmas Card possibility for you!! I'll email it... LOVE YOU!

thegroves said...

Love the pics-- I finally got to see them (dang computer!) I have another great Christmas Card picture for you... I'll email it! LOVE YOU!