Monday, June 16, 2008

Rascal Flatts!!

Lindsay ended up being home this week after her grandpa passed away. Despite the sad situation there, I benefited by getting to see her!!! Twice in 6 weeks... HOW LUCKY!

Even luckier, she invited me to use two of her uncle's VIP passes to the Taylor Swift/Rascal Flatts concert on Saturday! I was already excited to see her home from Haiti, and the concert was a huge addition.


We had a blast at the concert, and it was so good to have her home for a brief time. Her uncle took great care of us from VIP access to the Green Room to front row parking in a special lot. I've never done a concert VIP-style, and I'm not sure I ever want to attend one without it again. :)














Oh, and the last four times Linds has been home, we've forgotten to get pictures. So this post is a MIRACLE!!


The guitar-style toilets in the Green Room bathrooms... Sweet!

















Taylor Swift is stinkin' adorable! A fantastic performer.



Rascal Flatts, up close and personal.




And one more close-up, just to be sure we got a good shot!















Good night, Y'all!!




No comments: