Monday, December 15, 2008

Jack or Jill??

I have a few weeks' worth of posts to bring me up-to-date, but who knows when I'll have time for that. Between our usual social life, Christmas, and the baby, life has been hectic! We enjoyed some down time this weekend and simply vegged. It was wonderful!!

While I have 30 seconds, I wanted to make sure you know that we find out if baby Mack is a boy or girl on WEDNESDAY!!! Just two more days of suspense!

I thought I'd throw that out there so you can get your guesses in, too. :) I'd love to hear your best guess prior to the big announcement. We are SO anxious to find out. Every day, we remind eachother of the current countdown. Today I got a text from Mike that just said "2 days!" It's going to begin yet another whirlwind of planning/shopping/excitement that we are so ready for!

Will keep you posted....

6 comments:

The Pierce Family said...

I have been thinking about it, and for some reason, I keep thinking that you are going to have a girl, and I am going to have another boy. That way, they can have a date when they get older! Just kidding, but my gut tells me, baby Mack is a girl. Do you and Mike have a prefernece, other than a healthy baby?

thegroves said...

It's totally a GIRL! WAHOO!

Unknown said...

As much as Owen would like a little buddy, I have a notion it's a girl. Can't wait to hear!

The Rausch's said...

I think Boy!!

Molly said...

It's a girl! I have a feeling. :)

MH said...

I'm thinking it's a boy... but I want a girl to play with Bug and Sarah!