Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Diapers, anyone?

Quick post about my latest discovery: Diapers.com. I've seen the website frequently but didn't realize how good it was! We use Pampers Swaddlers diapers right now, and the super duper big box on Diapers.com is less than $1 more than what it costs at Sam's Club. Plus, free shipping on orders over $50, and they typically have extra coupons/discounts that you can apply to your order. AND you can send in paper coupons that you have to apply to your next order.

If you're a momma and want to save on diapers, check it out! If you use referral code BIZ0518, you can save $10 on your first order. (I used someone else's referral code, which was a big help too!)

If this is old news to you, then disregard, but I am pretty excited about saving on diapers. Does that make me a grown up?

1 comment:

Molly said...

wow! good to know! 3 kids and 7 years and I've never used that! Hopefully I'll be done with diapers in a few months but maybe I'll try that for the time being!

By the way, speaking of Sam's, I am a diaper snob and have used ONLY Pampers Swaddlers and then Cruisers since Morgan was born after trying out a few brands. I recently tried the Sam's Club brand which were 16 more diapers in a box for $10 less and they are awesome. The only thing is that they don't have the yummy baby smell that the Pampers do...but they don't stink when wet like Huggies and they don't leak at all (which with Carter, is a big feat!)

And yes, getting excited about diapers definitely means you've turned a new chapter in your life! :) Isn't it great!!???