Wednesday, June 24, 2009

First Father's Day!

Mike's first father's day was spent on the road back from Regional Meetings in Ohio. We then relaxed at my parents' house for the afternoon and then crashed once we got home. We did manage to do gifts Sunday night, and then I made Mike a steak dinner and peach cobbler on Monday to continue the celebration. Here are a few sweet daddy photos....

Mike's gifts from my family--- a fishing pole and stocked tackle box to begin some fun fishing memories!! And a shovel, which he really needed. (My mom is dangerously thoughtful)


Dad and baby girl.
This is one of his very favorite things, when Anabelle holds his hand!
Snuggle time after her bath.
And a dual father/daughter photo when Anabelle was just a few minutes old. I love this one!

Happy Father's Day to my wonderful husband and my wonderful dad!!


2 comments:

Molly said...

so cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! can't wait to see her!

The Pierce Family said...

It looks like it was a good one. And I love the picture from the hospital, the dual father daughter pic, that is awesome!