Friday, August 14, 2009

Trying to Sit


Our newest things started in the hospital, and that's Anabelle trying to sit up. She no longer likes to lay back against our knees when we prop her up on them. Instead, she wants to sit forward. She does the same thing sitting in her boppy. She's working out those abs already!


I tried to capture her smiles on video. I got a little bit, but mostly, here is her trying to sit up. She wants it so badly!



And here she is doing one of her favorite sit up exercises with Papa. I think she likes him doing it because of how high he makes his voice go when doing it. :)

2 comments:

The Pierce Family said...

How Cute! I cannot believe she is only 11 weeks, and she is trying to sit up like that! It's amazing! And I cannot get over how cute she is and how she makes all the noises. I am so excited for Zowie to start doing that! She's smiling, but not really talking back to me yet! Hopefully soon!

Molly said...

TOO CUTE!!!!!!!!