Sunday, August 30, 2009

Tummy Time

It was a rainy afternoon on Friday, so Anabelle and I changed into our comfy clothes to wait for daddy to get home. While we waited, we had some fun floor time. I sang her lots of songs about her duck ("Billings") and then watched as she smiled away.
Then we tried out tummy time. She seems to go a few seconds longer each time before she gets really ticked at me! Here is her happiness in the first few minutes.
She's okay as long as her mouth lands on top of her hand...
But this is how tummy time ends. Face flat on floor. Legs kicking away. Screams muffled by said floor.

But she's so cute even when she's mad!


4 comments:

Molly said...

lol...that is how all my kids ended up in tummy time too!!!! So cute! She is getting sooooooo big!

The Pierce Family said...

Great pics! She is so cute! And I am so happy that you are a stay home mommy now. I never thought I would like it, but it's the best job, and I cannot imagine having to leave them each day.

Abbie said...

She is ADORABLE! It was nice to see you at Ammie's a couple weeks ago. Let me know that website for the bows (my email is johnson1146@yahoo.com) and I wanted to see how you upload the pic's again. How you change the resolution or whatever it was! Thanks so much!
Abbie

Anonymous said...

What a cutie. She is absolutely perfect!!

Carrie
cbower52405@gmail.com