Tuesday, November 24, 2009

So Sorry

Anabelle wanted to tell you we are so sorry for the delay in postings! It's been a busy month in the Mack house. We put our house up for sale by owner, sold it 17 days later. We have packed up the whole house and are in the midst of signing an agreement to build our new house. Mike has packed up his whole house and begins working in Greenfield on the 30th. We have found a house to rent in Greenfield and will be very close to Papa & Mimi. We hope to break ground on our new house in the next 30 days and be settled in it by the summer!

That's our life in a tiny, tiny nutshell. I feel like we are in a constant, ever growing whirlwind. Our minds are continuously racing, and my to-do list is growing by the minute. I appreciate your patience through this all as my friend or blog reader. We're busy, but we still need our friends!

Until the next free minute...

3 comments:

carrie b. said...

Oh, she could NOT be ANY cuter, those are the most adorable eyes and cheeks I have ever seen.

And we're loving the bow!!

The Pierce Family said...

I know the feeling! If there is anything we can do, please let us know, we would be more than happy to help! And by the way, you have an absoluetly adorable daughter! I just love those cheeks!

Molly said...

Allow me to be the third to comment on those cheeks!!! I want to eat them up! I miss my babies having those cheeks! We were watching home movies of the kids as babies the other day and I kept saying "I MISS CHUBBY BABY CHEEKS!"

And...congratulations!!! We LOVE the house plans. So jealous!! :)