Wednesday, November 04, 2009

Sugar Baby

If you recall, last year Mike and I were Sugar Daddy and Sugar Babies for Halloween. This year, with our very own Sugar Baby, we had to enhance the ensemble! We didn't have anywhere to be, but we did have a photographer (Aunt Abby) on hand to shoot some photos. So, we did.
I must say that she might be the cutest Sugar Baby, ever! She is already asking for me to make her a bigger one for next year.
That evening, Lily stopped by with her mommy and daddy to show off her princess bumblebee costume, and to score some candy! She was darling in her outfit, but Anabelle wanted her antennae! You can almost see the conversation happening, Anabelle says "Give me those sparkly things!" and Lily is saying "Get away from me crazy baby!" But really, they love each other.

Aunt Abby spent the night with us afterwards and took some great pictures of Anabelle. Here she is feeding her some yummy cereal! Thanks, Abs, for everything this weekend!

No comments: