Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Weekend at Grandma's

After Abby's birthday celebrations, we headed north for Mike's Grandma's Surprise 70th Birthday party! We coordinated Hailey's 3rd birthday party in there, too, and got to see the whole family! Can't believe how quickly Hailey and Connor are growing up.












Grandma thought she was extra sneaky... she was told we were throwing a surprise party for one of Mike's aunts. It was hilarious how it all played out! This is my favorite shot of grandma being shocked by the whole ordeal.










Mike and Connor making faces at eachother. and Grandma with two of her many great grandchildren.









Sweet girl, Hailey!


























I can't get over how stinkin' cute she is.




















3 comments:

Molly said...

I'm loving the face Hailey is making in the one with the pig tails...is she a little rock star or what?!

I emailed Chris and told him to look at the roster to see if your friend is on our trip. We know Marly Hardy-Snyder is on the trip with her husband and she's from our region (and we love her!)

See you tomorrow!!!

Anonymous said...

i love my family

Anonymous said...

i love my family