Saturday, January 24, 2009

Christmas in a Nutshell

Christmas with my family consisted of dad's side, mom's side and then, of course, my parents' house. Here's a quick snapshot:

Grandpa (Santa) and Grandma Campbell-


Chris, Molly, Karen and us. Yes, Chris and Mike are holding hands.

My cousin Morgan and me.

Wittig Christmas was a quick trip to Kokomo. Here are my sweet grandparents-

And then Christmas day was spent driving from Butler to Greenfield. Then we were able to spend the afternoon, night and Friday at my parents'.
Games are a MUST around the Campbell house.
As is being ridiculous-
I had to throw in my favorite shot of mom & dad's new house... the kitchen.
And more ridiculousness.
My new prego dress!
Dad and mom with their "new grandparent" ornaments we got them. Mike & I won the contest this year and made my dad cry!
That's Christmas in a nutshell.

No comments: