Sunday, January 04, 2009

IU or Yogurt?

I've been able to feel baby girl Mack move around for a few weeks now. It took me a while to realize it was her and not after-dinner bubbles. But I finally decided that was what I felt moving around every once in a while. Mostly it happens while we're sitting on the couch watching TV.

Saturday afternoon, we were watching the men's IU basketball game on the couch. I got a cup of yogurt and sat down next to Mike to watch some ball. Baby girl started moving and when I put my hand on my stomach, I felt her on the outside, too! After the second time, I had Mike try and he was able to feel her, too! What an incredible moment it was for both of us!!

So, now the question is, was it the IU Basketball or the strawberry yogurt that got her excited??

2 comments:

thegroves said...

YES!!! Isn't it the coolest thing EVER to feel your baby move INSIDE of you!!!! I'm so glad Mike got to feel her too! And, I definitely think it was the IU b-ball-- she was saying, "Turn this garbage off, mommy! Save me!!!"

Molly said...

awwwwwww.....that's so fun! Feeling them move is, without a doubt, the best part of pregnancy! (at least until week 35 or so when she has no room and decides your lungs are a good place to hang out)