Tuesday, January 12, 2010

If You're a Mom...

If you're a mom, you MUST check out www.diapers.com. I love it! I compared the price I could pay in any store for diapers and wipes in bulk, and this site comes within $2 of my wipes and matches the price of my diapers. Plus, they often have a few dollars off. Plus, you can send in any manufacturers' coupons to apply to your orders. Plus, you get ten bucks off your first order, which is huge! PLUS, free shipping when you spend $49 or more.

Diapers.com has every possible child-related item you can think of. I've shopped for diapers, wipes, food, toothbrushes, creams, clothes, toys and more. I just love it. And your order will arrive in less than 48 hours. Beats a trip to the store any day!

If you do order, I would love for you to use my referral number. It is BIZ0518. When you do, you'll get $10 off your first order. I'm amazed by how much I love ordering from this place. Check it out!! www.diapers.com


p.s. It's also fun to look back at your order history, if you're buying diapers, to watch how your little one grew. Anabelle grew SO quickly at the beginning, she has been in the same size diapers now since August!

1 comment:

The Rausch's said...

I'm going to have to check it out!