Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Love to Love You Baby

We can't get enough of our sweet girl these days. It's so hard to believe she's been here for eight months! The amount of change that happens in 8 months is incredible, and we are continuing to cherish every second of it. Pretty soon, she's going to take off on her little hands and knees, and we are going to be in a whole other world. We enjoy every second, but we also look forward to each stage that is to come. As Mike looked back on my blog posts of late, the song "When God Made You" was playing. It was the song for our first dance at our wedding reception. I wonder what God was thinking, when He created you. I wonder if He knew everything I would need, because He made all my dreams come true. When God made you, He must have been thinking about me. That song still resonates with me about my incredible husband. But it also has another special meaning that relates to our amazing daughter. I know God created her specifically with us in mind. And I will pray for the next 25+ years that her future husband will feel the exact same way.

1 comment:

The Pierce Family said...

I love the pic of her walking on 'your' feet. That is adorable! And I totally agree about the whole idea of how fast it goes. I just realized a couple days ago, that I have to start planning Isaak's third birthday party. I cannot believe it's already been three years! Time flies when you are having fun!