Thursday, February 12, 2009

95 days... Hello, 3rd trimester!

We only have 95 days to go. WE ONLY HAVE 95 DAYS TO GO! Kind of overwhelming when I think about all the things I'd like to do in the next 95 days, plus all of the things we already have planned. But it's all wonderful! I've still been feeling wonderful and getting bigger as the days pass.

I was in Vegas last week on our "official" 26 week picture day, so the 28 week photo will come on Monday!

My mom came to take me out to lunch Monday at work, and we had to stop by this precious baby boutique in Carmel. She found these adorable ruffled bottoms that babygirl must have. And I bought her a must-have headband that mom took home to see if she can figure out how to make more.

Then, I opened a gift that Tony and Joy bought for us to find this darling little outfit. I can just imagine showing babygirl off in this. I just adore things like this. Can't wait to dress her up!!!

Mike's wonderfully generous Aunt Deb works at Carter's and is pretty excited about her new niece. She has been buying things for us and just brought them by this weekend. Check out our new supply of bibs (including Mike's favorite that says "Let's do lunch, it's on me) and a few sweet outfits.

She also bought us a cute pink diaper bag, the softest bunny blanket ever and a sweet white eyelet comforter. I couldn't help but get giddy about using these things for babygirl. She's one blessed little thing!

p.s. We went to the doctor today for a follow up ultrasound to yesterday's happenings. We were able to see babygirl and how well she's doing. The doctor said she checked out fine, and I have no signs of preterm labor. She actually said that what happened yesterday was like my body giving them the finger. Translation: gesturing at labor, but it will not be happening any time soon. Ha!

We have new pictures of babygirl and will post those soon. I am taking it easy this weekend, but we are perfectly fine! Now, I just need to convince that of my General Manager so I can still go to California next weekend for the big event I've been planning all year for work.

4 comments:

thegroves said...

Awesome! Doesn't the 2nd trimester FLY by! I can't say I felt the same about the 3rd, but hopefully you will!!! ;)

The Saunders Family said...

awww...cute stuff! I saw your blog headline on Molly's blog and saw that we have close due dates. I am due May 31 with #2 baby girl! Isn't your first pregnancy amazing? Hope all goes smoothly for you and your newest blessing arrives safely.
Jessica
-friend of Molly's

Justin & Rebecca said...

So glad you're feeling better!!! LOVE the little girly stuff you're getting for babygirl - that is so you:)

Abby said...

YAY for more baby stuff!! I'm looking forward to seeing this precious girl in all these clothes! Miss you tons