Saturday, April 11, 2009

Briefly

I got an e-mail from a friend asking how I was since the blog hadn't been updated in a week.

That's because we had another trip to the hospital for contractions this week. I spent the day at home in constant pain, and finally followed Mike's wisdom of calling the doctor. They sent me to the hospital, and it was the exact same thing happening like I experienced in February.

All is well. They stopped the contractions, monitored me for a few hours and sent me on my way. If this should happen again after next week, the doctor will go ahead and let me labor since I'll be at 36 weeks. Sweet Anabelle just wants to come meet us!

Here's my 35 week photo.

1 comment:

Molly said...

you are so cute I can hardly stand it! Tell her she needs to wait until at least the night of the 19th so we can still have your shower!!! :)