Monday, April 27, 2009

A Whole New House!

I swear that Mike and I are both nesting now! This is our schedule for the week:

Monday: Softball game
Tuesday: Mike and Mark James paint the entry way and upstairs hallway
Wednesday: Dr. Appt; Clean house; Friends over for dinner
Thursday: New carpet installed upstairs; New tires put on the Envoy
Friday: New carpet continued downstairs; Euchre night
Saturday: Crib and dresser delivered, assembled and done!!
(Sat night) I am SURE we'll be hanging pictures, mirrors, etc in the nursery
Sunday: Wall decals installed in nursery; Small group at our house

Remaining to-do list on house:
Sell computer, desk, accessories, etc on Craigslist to get out of the front room.
Strip wallpaper and paint the laundry room.
Prime and paint the garage.


Next week our schedule is jam-packed, too. Anabelle's going to drop into a whirlwind of our social calendars, and she's going to have to love it! :)

2 comments:

The Pierce Family said...

Well, do some nesting for me! I am dying to get started on the baby's room and getting all my stuff put away in the "new" house, but I just can't yet! And that is driving my crazy! I cannot wait to see all the projects you have done and see the nursery all finished! I am sure it will look wonderful!

thegroves said...

Oh man! That all is SO familiar! You'll feel like your house is FINALLY the way you want it to be! It's great! And, Anabelle will do just fine with your social calendar. ;) I'm so excited to see all of the carpet! FUN FUN FUN!