Tuesday, April 14, 2009

New Addition!

Not our baby, yet, but we got a new vehicle to better fit our baby and all her stuff!! It arrived two weeks ago, via semi truck at 6:45AM! I was too excited to wait all day to see it, so I ended up leaving an hour late for work so I could see our new GMC Envoy XL that came all the way from Jersey!

To start with, this is the first car we've purchased together! So I had to capture the purchasing moment. (Bought from a dealer on Ebay! We're sooo 21st century) The actual purchasing moment consisted of Mike putting his finger on mine and clicking "Commit to purchase" together.


Delivery morning!

Amy, Stacy & Addie were our first back seat riders. We brought along the DVD, Elf, on our drive so they could test out the DVD player in the backseat. Two thumbs up!

The mommy mobile is in the garage, and the carseat will be delivered this week. Now, we wait for our baby to fill it!

3 comments:

The Rausch's said...

You'll love it!! I absolutely love my Envoy! It's so easy to drive and maneuver! Enjoy!!

Tia said...

We totally bought a new car too when I was expecting. The sad thing is, Ellie is old enough now that the lease is about up. She is very sad that we are trading in "her car".

The Goodknights said...

DON'T TEASE BIZ!!!! Only the titles show up on my blog and when I read New Addition I thought she was here! you're terrible!!!!! Glad you got new wheels though. :) Can't wait for baby Mack to be born!