Friday, April 24, 2009

Showered with Love

Two weeks ago, my sweet, thoughtful girlfriends threw a shower for us at Katie's house. It was a wonderful day, filled with delicious food, great friends, lots of baby celebration, and girly things. I couldn't have imagined a more perfect day!

The fabulous shower givers - Stacy, Amy, Heather and Katie, and Sonya joined in on the decorating.
My sister, Abby, with the diaper wreath(!) that Katie created. It's now on our front door until Anabelle arrives.

Mimi and me.

Heather's incredible strawberry-filled cupcakes with fancy five-name long strawberry meringue cupcakes. To. Die. For.

Generous gift corner.

Alpha Chis at the shower, minus Karla who'd already left! (Erin, Stacy, Amy, Heather & Andrea)


Proud and excited Mimi. I love this photo!

Oh BABY!

Mimi got Anabelle hot pink sunglasses with matching bows and headband.


Mimi also got her the sweetest swimsuit with ruffles and a matching ruffled cover up. We'll be using them often at her pool this summer!


Mimi, Auntie Abby, Mommy & Anabelle

Amber & me. She has been spoiling the heck out of Anabelle already-- sharing her style with my baby girl.


And then there's this cutie, Heather's daughter, who celebrated the day with us.

And Stacy's little one who is just precious and had just began crawling that week. So fun!


The shower and everything that came with the weekend was incredible. All the friends who came made me feel so special and be that much more excited about Anabelle!!

No comments: