Wednesday, March 18, 2009

32 weeks - Big as a Buick!

Since my parents are in Florida for so many weeks, I keep them updated with belly pictures and such via e-mail. I sent them my 32 week photos today, and here's what my dad quoted from Uncle Joe in Madea's movies (one of Tyler Perry's character):

"Girls, you is gettin' huge. You is as big as a Buick"

Thanks, dad!


The tape on the wall is step one toward the finished nursery walls! Our part should be done by the weekend, and the finishing touches will come in the next month. Stay tuned for more belly and more updates!

3 comments:

Abby said...

Only dad would say that in a loving way!! can't wait to see you and the belly in person- i love you and the nursery looks like it is coming along beautifully :)

Tia said...

You look beautiful! No where near a buick! Now I had a ginormous belly at 32 weeks!

Oh yeah, I am an old frind of Molly's and check in from time to time. Love the name you chose!

The Pierce Family said...

You look great! I hope you are feeling as good as you look. And looks like you are having all kinds of fun getting to the time to hold your little angel in your arms. I can't wait to move home and see you!