Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Celebrity Run-In

While waiting at the DFW airport during our delayed layover, we noticed a bit of commotion from a table of women, and then one of them walked over to the table behind me for an autograph. I knew I recognized the guy, but I just couldn't figure out from where. As she left the restaurant, I asked her for his name. "Larry Miller," she said. So, I did the logical thing and called my dad to google him!

Turns out, he's been in a ton of small roles, including the boutique owner on Pretty Woman, the dad on 10 Things I Hate About You and the neighbor on 8 Simple Rules. Plus, he does a lot of stand up comedy and Leno appearances.

So, I decided it'd be cool to get his picture. The guy was nice as can be and appreciative of being noticed!
Here's my celebrity run-in moment of the year.

No comments: