Thursday, March 12, 2009

She has a name!!

It's official! After months of discussing and dreaming about what our beautiful baby girl's name will be, we have made a decision! Here is the photo we used in a card to tell our parents and sisters what her name will be....
And this will be her full name!
Over the past few months, Mike has come to affectionately nickname her "A.B." It's been his way of committing to the name without calling her by it prematurely. It was a good thing too, because Mimi (my mom) has been listening unbelievably closely, just waiting for one of us to 'accidentally' say her name.
The three days between mailing the card to Florida and my parents receiving it were torturous for Mimi & Papa. They texted me daily asking for hints. But we held out, and now the whole world gets to know our sweet girl's name! Now, we just count down the remaining 60 days until she is due to arrive!!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

It is beautiful! Love it!

Diva said...

Yeah! A beautiful name for a beautiful girl :)

Rachel said...

Yay! I love it!

thegroves said...

I love it! So so sweet!

Anonymous said...

I love that name, I had a dog named Anabelle and when she died it just killed me! It's a precious name.

The Saunders Family said...

wow, we are naming our #2, due in May, Anna Elizabeth...so obviously I love your name choice too! It is beautiful!