Friday, May 08, 2009

Anabelle's Nursery

The waiting is over!! We finally have our furniture for the nursery! So I can finally post finished pictures. YAYYYY If you didn't know already, one of my coworkers, Ken, graciously offered to build a custom crib for us. As if that weren't enough, he also took our junky dresser and refinished it to match the crib. AND to top it off, the photographer I work with at work donated cherry wood that has been drying for 3 years to use for the crib. Unbelievable! God has been so generous with us!

Speaking of generosity, another vendor I work with does large wall decals as a tiny portion of their business. Mike and I designed wall art for Anabelle, whose name means "Graceful Beauty." When I asked them to quote me on it, they said it'd be their baby gift to us!

Enjoy the first glimpses of sweet Anabelle's nursery. We haven't finished the last wall, but it will happen soon.


The crib and finished dresser, along with the wall decal and mirrors!

Here are the wonderful Crockers who made Anabelle's crib a labor of love. They even made sure not to get frustrated at eachother when working on it so it was infused with only sweetness and love!

We cannot WAIT to have our sweet girl in her bed.

4 comments:

Molly said...

Absolutley gorgeous!!!!!! I love how the mirrors reflect more circles!! :)

thegroves said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! That crib is beautiful and the wall decals are AWESOME! Now we just need the sweet girl!

RJ said...

WOW!!

The Pierce Family said...

It looks beautiful! And it was done before Anabelle came, which is even better!

Hope all is well and can't wait to see you guys!