Saturday, May 30, 2009

As Told by Mimi....

My mom has spent a lot of time with us since Anabelle's birth and has been an incredible help for both Mike and me doing all sorts of things around our house and yard so we can spend time with our baby girl. She also spoiled me terribly, and now I don't know what to do without my coffee and breakfast served to me in the morning while I feed Anabelle!



She also has become Anabelle's personal photographer, going home with at least 100 pictures each time she sees her. This is my favorite series of photos (and commentary) by Mimi!




"Where is my Mimi?"


"Looking..."

"There she is!"

1 comment:

The Nelson Nest said...

I totally understand silly grandmas! Maddox's Dolly (my mom) is preparing for us to come down to Florida on Thursday and called me from the toy aisle having a melt-down because she wanted to buy everything and needed a prioritized list for boundaries! Something happens to them once they lay eyes on the little bundles! I am so glad your mom has been such a help to you. Nothing replaces mama! I don't know about you, but I have already "ordered" my mom's presence for my next birth experience and first week at home! Anabelle is gorgeous. I know you are a wonderful mama to her! Hope to see her sometime when we are in Indy.
Love,
Stephanie