Friday, May 29, 2009

First Week of Firsts! (part 2)

Look how LONG I am!
Mimi spoiled me lots and lots. She also spoiled mommy & daddy by doing laundry, cleaning, gardening, making food, loving us and mowing our yard twice!Papa also spoils me lots. I love to curl up on his chest and sleep!
My first swing ride. I love it! Especially after a day full of visitors. I like my quiet time.
My first visit with Auntie Rachie.
My first bath... I screamed the whole time! But my second bath was much better. I just need to be warm!
My daddy loves me lots.
My mommy loves me lots, too!
My first day by the pool. It was a tough one.
I love to nap with daddy.
My first visit with Grandpa Ron & Grandma Lisa.

This is one of mommy's favorites of me and daddy.

4 comments:

The Johnson Family said...

Congrats Bix & Mike - I'm Ammie's sister (DJ's wife) - we've met a few times. I watch your blog consistantly and was anxiously awaiting more pictures of Annabelle. I know how the first 10 day's can be. I am now on restricted activity awaiting an induction because our little bundle (though small) is turned sideways. So we are going to be induced a week from Monday. If you have any advice from your induction please let me know. You can see our blog at www.johnsonfamadventures.blogspot.com/

Congrats again! Lee & Abbie Johnson

Molly said...

I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU HAVE A BABY!!!! :) It just hit me! She is gorgeous!!!!

Did I mention I can't wait to see you!??! (and her!!!!) (and Mike!!!) :)

Abby said...

She is becoming more and more beautiful everyday! Can't wait to come and see her, you and Mike again soon!
xoxo

Unknown said...

Hang on to that precious photo of Annabelle and her daddy sleeping--that one is a keeper! I can see a lot of Mike in her in that pic. Hope you are doing well and getting as much rest as you are able. When you are comfortable getting out and about, I'd love to meet up for lunch and meet that gorgeous princess! Hugs!